Wednesday, January 17, 2007

So....

We're in Goa... and..err...

I feel very ....

very "..."...

Sorry for all the ....

but it's sort of like that here. You sit on the beach in the crunchy sunny sand which incidentally is exactly like cookie-batter before you put in the milk, and you sit there and say something or scratch your nose and then a wave crashes in the sun and the water slides back over the sand and it's just ".....".....

well I find it hard to feel bad about anything at all right now, or care much about anything. I think somebody is going to sell us pineapples tomorrow and we will buy pineapples and sit on the sand in shorts and sunshine and they will slice it and we will scarf it and see some seaside circus and all will be sossegarde, which is Portuguese words meaning care-free.

Or maybe careless

I find it hard to tell the difference between everything right now. I'll make sure to tell you everything as soon as my brain works properly. I don't think I shall ever be cold again, never ever.

Sossegarde

-Bashu

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bashu,

To say that you are home-sick would be an understatement. We miss you all too!
Thankyou so much to you and Zaman for providing us with a weekly summary of your adventures in India. We've learned lots about India through your views.
See you soon! Love,...Ana