Monday, January 01, 2007

Soooo.. I guess it's the New Year.

What a party last night. My parents won a set of cocktail glasses for being the best dancing couple. Everybody danced. The DJ didn't play any song for more than a few seconds. The guy got up on stage too late for the countdown and ended up saying "tennineeightsevensixfive FOUR.. THREE.. TWOO... ONEHAPPYNEWYEAR!"


Happy New Year anyways.


Resolutions:

  1. Not to shave until I get back to Canada
  2. To fold 1000 origami cranes in one year
  3. To be really cool.

-Bashu

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bashu, Zaman, Kian, Ryan

I just love your blogs; very discriptive and entertaining. The pics are beautiful and greatly appreciated by me :-).
Here's a question for you: Do you think this Indian voyage has compromised your inocence about the world?
Love,...Ana

Anonymous said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS WE MISS YOU!