Saturday, January 27, 2007

WE'RE GOING HOOOOOME

All these songs keep running through my head- as follows-

Greenday - Homecoming
Rocky Horror Picture Show - I'm Going Home
Smashmouth - Home
Weezer - My Name Is Jonas

Right now we're in Dubai, but that will speedily be remedied by the careful application of plane tickets and jetfuel to plop us into Zurich, Switzerland, where I will buy some Magic cards in German, then apply a second treatment to have us bouncing across the ocean to Toronto and bouncing from there to Vancouver, to Vancouver Island which I love so well.

I'll see you all on the 31st

-Bashu

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You mean, "I'll see everyone except Tami on the 31st"

I am sincerely extatic to call you when you get home.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.